RINGO - AirTag Anti-Theft Bike Bell
RINGO - AirTag Anti-Theft Bike Bell
Hidden and Waterproof Bike Lock
The most discreet and convenient AirTag hiding place on a bike is called Ringo .
Many people are afraid of having their bikes stolen. The best method today is to use the AirTag tracker in combination with the phone.
"This small object at less than 30€ is more efficient than a GPS tracker and less expensive than a traditional anti-theft device (padlock, chain, fasteners)" UFC Que Choisir
In large cities, you usually need at least 2 solid locks to avoid having your bicycle or electric scooter stolen. Good locks are generally heavy and expensive (about 100€).
"In France, a bicycle is stolen every minute. More than 50% of cyclists have already been victims of theft. Only 3% of stolen bicycles are found by their owners. 25% of victims give up buying a new bicycle."
Thanks to our new Ringo lock , find your stolen bike as soon as it disappears. Activate the Find My application on your iPhone and locate your bike quickly without subscription or additional costs. The AirTag battery lasts 1 year without recharging.
Order multiple items and pay less:
Number of articles
|-50% ON THE 2ND||RINGOX2|
|2 PURCHASED = 1 FREE||RINGOX3|
The RINGO bell is designed to locate your bike anywhere
Where is the best place to hide an AirTag?
Ringo has the best hiding place for your Apple AirTag on your bike. This bell helps hide your AirTag lock on your bicycle handlebars, enough to make the AirTag invisible.
The bicycle is certainly one of the most coveted and stolen objects in the country. All victims know this; Finding a stolen bike is mission impossible.
The HisoTag Airtag bicycle bell looks like a traditional bicycle bell. Rest assured that your bicycle equipped with this anti- theft bell will never be noticed, especially if it is placed next to a row of bicycles also equipped with bells.
This increases the reliability of your AirTag's hiding place , because the more innocuous it is, the less likely it is to be suspected by thieves.
- Compatible with all Apple AirTags (not included)
- Model registered by the HisoTag brand
- Unique in the world (unknown to thieves)
- Tool included for easy assembly
- Sound rated at 85dB
- No paid subscription
GPS tracker for bike
Locate children on bikes when they have disappeared from your field of vision or are taking too long to return, simply with your smartphone. Children's bikes are a favorite target for bike thieves because they are easier to transport and resell easily.
The Ringo Bell is a simple, secure and discreet bicycle accessory to hide your Apple AirTag on the bikes of the whole family. With this innovative bell you can safely and discreetly hide your AirTag on the handlebars of your two-wheeler and always know exactly where it is, even when you're not there.
Your AirTag connects to Apple's Find my Network, to track your bike around the world without a paid subscription .
- ANTI-THEFT DESIGN: The Apple AirTag is hidden in the Ringo Bike Bell. Track your bike with your smartphone and never worry about your bike being stolen again. Ringo 's anti-theft bike bell design makes your AirTag invisible to thieves.
- Universal: This new generation bike lock is suitable for most bicycles, road bikes, mountain bikes, BMX, children's bikes, adult bikes, bicycle, scooter. Compatible with all handlebars with a diameter of 22 to 25 mm
- Waterproof: Contains a waterproof rubber ring to prevent water from entering the doorbell bell. Cycling in the rain will not damage your AirTag, which is already waterproof ( IP67 protection index)
- Materials: Made of premium brass with retro design , high strength springs and strong alloy bracket. Protective pad included to prevent slipping or scratching your bike.
- Sound: The Airtag bike bell is easy to install and resonates with a loud, crisp sound that is well identifiable even in heavy traffic.
Today many of us depend on our bikes to get around - and often on our tools to make a living.
We hope you never have to worry about where your bike is, but Ringo will be there for you when you need it most.